The Dreams of Africa Foundation is financially dependent on sponsors and donors. The necessary means need to come from companies, funds, organizations, family and friends.
We invite all the people interested and involved in the work of Dreams in Africa to become a Friend of the Foundation. In this way you can support the work of The Dreams in Africa Foundation. With a contribution of € 5, – per month we welcome you warmly as a friend and regular supporter.
You can also choose to adopt a child financially. This means that you give a child structural financial support in the areas of personal care, education and / or medical care. This encourages the child in his / her overall development and gives the child a chance for a better future. You can sponsor a child from € 20, – per month. You can also adopt one or more child (ren) of course together with your family, your sports team, your colleagues, etc. Kindly find more information and the Registration form Adoption program under the tab; Programs – Financial Adoption Program.
Would you prefer to support a specific (part of a) project financially? Your contribution is always welcome!
All sponsors and interested people are kept informed about the developments of the projects, through this website, the DiA newsletter or email, so that it is fully transparent what happens with their contribution.
Transfer a donation:If you would like donate a certain amount to (a part of) one of the projects, you can use the bank account of The Dreams in Africa Foundation.
Account name: The Dreams Foundation in Africa.
Place: Cuijk, The Netherlands
It’s easiest to donate with a credit card through our personal PayPal account:
With the acquired ANBI (General benefit organization = non-profit) status, all of your donations are tax deductible.
Sponsors and adoptive parents:
Friends (= regular supporters) of the foundation:
– Nellie van der Kroon Cuijk The Netherlands
– Tonny en Chris Gane Krommenie The Netherlands
– Tamara Lukassen Willemstad Curacao
– Carmen Tijssen en Marc Houtman Cuijk The Netherlands
– Roel van Hout Cuijk The Netherlands
– Annemiek van Poppel Breda The Netherlands
– Hanneke Meilink Nijmegen The Netherlands
– Kim Perry Tilburg The Netherlands
– Ria Rodenburg Dronten The Netherlands
– Mari van Lieshout Gouda The Netherlands
– Huize Boszicht Eindhoven The Netherlands
Adoptive parents (= structural support for vulnerable child(eren) in Ghana):
– Hein van Hout & Nellie van der Kroon Cuijk The Netherlands
– Paul en Monique Dekker Cuijk The Netherlands
– Marieke Dekker & Sander Bosch Utrecht The Netherlands
– Lonneke Peperkamp Katwijk The Netherlands
– Maarten Hop Nijmegen The Netherlands
– Annemiek Verheggen Den Haag The Netherlands
– Paul en Monique Stassen Utrecht The Netherlands
– Mark Ekelschot en Tamara Levering Hoofddorp The Netherlands
– Harold en Ivonne Kersten Zoetermeer The Netherlands
– Eva en familie Relou Mill The Netherlands
– Joyce Jacobs Cuijk The Netherlands
– Noisy Voices (choir) Cuijk The Netherlands
– Anja en Maurits de Boer Cuijk The Netherlands
– Annita & Eef Bagerman Cuijk The Netherlands
– Anja Gosselink- de Grauw Haacht Belgium
– Jan and Femke de Boer Brussel Belgium
– Sakha and Lia Lauwers Hoofddorp The Netherlands
– Astrid Boerman Amstelveen The Netherlands
– Jamilla en Gert Zegers Cuijk The Netherlands
– Hans van der Werff Ermelo The Netherlands
– Jac Gubbels Maasbree The Netherlands
– Birgit Greuner Hannover Germany
Material sponsoring (=provide a service/ supply of materials):
– Dri3 (Druk met Reclame & ICT) Ommen
– Schoolsupport Utrecht The Netherlands